Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Group Leader
I really like the fact that they didn't make Izumi the normal weak ass dude who doesn't even have friends. What's better is that his friend seems like he's the cool dude who just happens to be kinda loud, add to that the fact that they have FEMALE FRIENDS and it's fucking perfect. It's just feels so rare for a setting like this to develop in such a nice way. I also enjoy that they finally fleshed these side characters out and gave us some names!
Izumi's bad luck knows no bounds, the wind just pushing his ball right out of the way, PepeHands. But let's think, is Izumi really unlucky? I mean, he has friends, and he has fucking SHIKIMORI for a girlfriend, so, in a way, isn't he pretty fucking lucky? She bowled a perfect game after only bowling a few times, she has to be the ultimate counter to his bad luck.
Update on the giveaway. I wanted to get gift cards from some bookstores but low and behold, book stores don't really sell gift cards. Sooooooooooo, I'm just going to give away the money I wanted to spend on gift cards in $50 increments. There will be a total of 6 winners, and I will send it via Paypal. Obviously it'll be during a twitch stream, I'll have the date sometime soon, only requirement for entering will be a follow.
Enjoy!

Dex-chan lover
And of course we have the obligatory dog and cat 'would eventually totally hate-sex' couple (INUzuka and NEKOzaki)

Fed-Kun's army
I also greatly appreciate it when there's a group of friends hanging out with the MCs so it's not just them, really helps give the world some sense of life and keeps character dynamics fresh.

And I happen to be a sucker for double tsundere side couples, so that's just a cherry on top.

Dex-chan lover
Man, he managed to bowl my perfect game. How odd, I was just thinking about bowling last night and now here we are.

Hachiman Yui? Am I the only one finding that name oddly specific? :)
Especially when you already know Yukinon is the best girl (and I agree that Yui has her moments)

Aggregator gang
THe mc is pretty cool like better than 90% of isekai mc

Dex-chan lover
Considering the guy seemed to have some sort of bad luck curse going on, I wouldn't have gone anywhere NEAR bowling, those balls are damn heavy

Everyone in this chapter was really cute. That double high five thing was adorable. Getting cavities it's so sweet :')

Dex-chan lover
Michon showing them who’s the alpha here. Btw doesn’t Shuu look a bit like Bakugo?

Users who are viewing this thread