Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

Group Leader
Just keep the friends coming! The introduction of the friends just opens up so many more avenues and I'm glad this is the turn it took.
Shikimori provides the sherpa for her volleyball team, but only after she gets some motivation from someone special. Hopefully her class paypal'd her $50 for that flawless run (Destiny trials anyone?). Too bad the rest of the class were trash cans in the other sports.
Did you notice how he unintentionally had Shikimori all flustered? That's also something I like to see, let Izumi win sometimes, it makes it so fun to read.
I'll have another update on the giveaway next week, looking like labor day weekend for the stream though, so be ready.
Enjoy!

Group Leader
Suggestion for the chalkboard: I also find recreating part of a gradient to be very difficult, but in this case what I would have done is to erase the entire blackboard background (except for the cards and anything else you want to keep) and put a similar gradient back in as a lower layer with your new text on top. That way you only need a gradient that is very similar and not one that is identical.

Dex-chan lover
>Hair to the side
Cute
>Ponytail
So manly she turn other girls gay

Dex-chan lover
The first time they're gonna do it. I bet all my life savings she'll lead

Double-page supporter
If this artist write and draw his/her/it own shounen manga with that art damn bro its gonna be good for sure

Dex-chan lover
It was a matter of time until Shikimori started making random girls fall for her.

Dex-chan lover
Other girls went so gay for Shikimori that they started seeing Izumi as the cutest girlfriend ever.
But yeah, they could have let Izumi win something. Like make him ball magnet with his "luck" that basically allows his team to win. Like here https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aMGO0L1_460sv.mp4
And I think it would be cool to have super-duper-cool Izumi moment once again soon. I like that he isn't afraid to show his feelings and all but it was few chapters already since the last time.

Dex-chan lover
cJDhUKg.gif

Users who are viewing this thread