Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 2 Ch. 26

Group Leader
Izumi has some very good friends, they had their minds set on the beach, then thought about it and instantly changed it up so everyone could have fun. I feel bad for him though, he can't even be out in the sun and just enjoy himself. Then, they remembered that the alternate location was also super dangerous so here come Shikimori just being her cool self and instantly getting super embarrassed about it lmao. I can't wait to see how the trip turns out!
I'm so glad that they are humanizing Shikimori a bit in this series, it's been happening the last few chapter a lot and it lets you connect with her a bit more because she isn't a goddess who never does wrong.
I have a discord up for anyone who wants to join it, I'll provide updates on anything relevant to releases best I can on there...https://discord.gg/pvqmqwk
Enjoy!

Dex-chan lover
No human is safe from the pheromones emitted by Shikimori, but few are courageous enough to act on them. Nifty stuff boys.

Contributor
"I just want to laze inside someone house with A/C on"
I love her mmm...

Dex-chan lover
ffs can those two just get married

Diabetic OTPs
* This
* Hamster/Banana [Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi]
* The Silence [Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu]

Dex-chan lover
So I predict Izumi will attract a bear in the valley and Shikimori will finally make her debut as a superhero.

Also F for the only rational girl that wants to actually stay at home.

Dex-chan lover
HNNG uwuwuu

this is so cute, such a caring group of friends,,, defend the cutie Izumi at all costs!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
WTF not just the couple is cute and wholesome, but the friends are cute and wholesome too! What is this utopia...

Dex-chan lover
Wow, it's so rare for MC to have such cool friends, each with their own characters. Fucking 10/10 chapter and it's only a group of friends talking about where they want to go during summer.

Users who are viewing this thread