Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 4 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
I think the point of this was to just have cool girls have a cool vs cool fight about being cool. Be cool.

Dex-chan lover
@van1997 the raws link is in this manga main page, the numbering is different btw because some early issues were multi chapters (1st chapter is 3 in 1, then there is 2 other double chapters, so they got split in here)

https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episode/10834108156643573186 link in case you didnt see it in the manga page lol

check chapter 37 for the next of this

Dex-chan lover
other than me questioning y authors r so sadistic towards their characters... whats with the sudden spike of the drama level?

Dex-chan lover
To think Shikimori would notice and react so quickly.

… well, just another day of being Shikimori I guess. Amazing trope aversion, though.

Dex-chan lover
He really does attract cool girls.
Same as his mom attracting such a cool dad LOL
Many thanks

Double-page supporter
Why introduce a great female character only to make her in love with the mc who has a gf already...It's stupid and pointless like adding a younger harem girl in the second half of a series

Aggregator gang
I cannot believe how many times I have had to go through this hack of a plot point in every romcom I've ever read. It's like manga authors have no sense of originality. It's just "She has X kind of unique personality. She's cool/shy/whatever and then you go through the motions of introducing the next girl, who fills out another personality and is destined to be a third wheel to the main couple.

Fuck just kill me. I'm so tired.

Fed-Kun's army
i KNEW she was into him... i mean how could you not be. but wow micchan is QUICK lmao she scented that out so fast... as expected when it comes to izumi tho. i feel like this will be resolved quickly tho

thank you very much for the multiple updates~!

Dex-chan lover
CAT FIGHT

May the best girl win.

Hint, she has Pink Hair. If you loved someone, you should have made a move earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread