Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 4 Ch. 42

Aggregator gang
I don't think there will be any real drama, but I also don't think Kamiya is interested in Shikimori in that way. She says "She's the complete opposite of me" and that "she seems like a nice and honest person. He eyes also only soften up when talking to or about something related to Izumi.

To me it feels like Kamiya fell for Izumi first, but didn't make a move because she thought she didn't have a chance just to find out he's dating someone who 'seems" like someone she isn't.

Dex-chan lover
don't worry guys
there is no drama, this get solved next chapter and the next one after that end this "arc" happily

Aggregator gang
It's not going to be a normal triangle. Obviously this new girl who likes Izumi will see how his relationship with Shikimori is like. Then she'll be stuck in the middle of them or something.

Shikimori is too amazing to lose or even bother fighting for Izumi. The only drama to be had will be how this 'suddenly out of nowhere' ship will sink in the shadows or be shot down brilliantly if it gets pushed into the spotlight any further.

Dex-chan lover
dang it, don't introduced such a nice character as love interest when the main couple is already formed 😖

Double-page supporter
this is so fucking dumb. fuck you manga author and you're stupid ass love triangle. im glad im not paying for this.

maybe if you payed for it the outcome would have been different, dont sound like a douche when you know you weren't gonna pay for it in the first place

Dex-chan lover
Instead of jumping the gun, why not go check the raws and clear this yourselves?

You won't have enough make up to clown yourselves at this point.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
@Bentoki
Ain't nobody stopping ya. :p I don't feel it's sniping if it leads to a better product.
I have the same opinion. I think the best word to describe the editing is "inconsistent." Biggest gripe is there are a lot of strictly literal translations being left alone, leading to awkward phrasing and plain unnatural English. If you can improve it, do it.

Dex-chan lover
Did anyone else feel the chapter flow was confusing as fuck? I get the intent either way, but it's like the way dialogue and panels go about is just having jump cuts all of a sudden.

Users who are viewing this thread