Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 5 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
I really want to see the gyarus again, they seem like they could be really fun. Also, Kamiya and Neko are freakin' ADORABLE.

Fed-Kun's army
kflkas the gyarus were great!!! also weeeeh neko and kamiya... NEKO CRYING sdfjlasdfljkd my heart

thank you for the update~

Aggregator gang
If Kamiya and Neko were the titular main characters, right at the end there is where one of them would get trucked

Dex-chan lover
This shit is the reason why I despise Yuri shutters so fucking much, we know for a fact that Kamiya is in love with a boy, Izumi but they will still try to get their claws in like Hyenas.

Dex-chan lover
Alright people let’s not yurishit and let’s not shit on yurishitters either lets all be friends here like Kamiya and Neko.

Also I totes love this chapter.

Group Leader
This manga is reaching heights of goodness I never thought possible.

Dex-chan lover
I could salt an entire Christmas dinner with all the whining about people seeing a potential yuri ship between Neko and Kamiya. Might need a side dish bowl for the ones who think because Kamiya liked/likes Izumi that she can't also end up liking a girl too. That's a real weird logic flex my peep.

Double-page supporter
I'm glad author address this part of the story, neko needed to hear that from her. Such a nice person she is.

Dex-chan lover
@Lioslin I would agree if there was a single ship tease here, there's absolutely nothing that even suggests anything Yuri, yet you people start howling about it. I'm not saying it can't happen, but it sure hasn't been teases yet.

Hard to choose best girl, if everyone is best girl. Joke aside nice to see author didn't forget that part. Great manga. Overall cute and fluffy but has also it's moments.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 That sounds like you are conflating anytime you've seen someone express their yuri ship hopes with this thread as four(five since you chose to include me) as howling. Beyond myself I haven't any of those yuri posters actually fire back at the anti Yuri posters such as yourself. So I'd have to say if you hear howling that'd just be your own echoes coming back to you my peep. Anyway I have more fluff to read so have a good Boxing Day!

Users who are viewing this thread