Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 5 Ch. 48

Man, the whole main cast are so good and kind. Nekozaki really needed to hear that, didn't she?

I wonder if we'll get a higher quality scan for this one, I really liked the gyarus character designs and would like to see them better

Dex-chan lover
There was like 1 or 2 people Yuri-shipping and then people started bawling like they stole their cattle and burned their farm
And the point about Kamiya liking Izumi points she's not into girls, but at the same time we know Neko liked Shikimori, so yeah, could be another one sided thing for Neko
Or it could absolutely be nothing

That aside the language sometimes becomes difficult for me to follow (not a native English speaker) it seems like their are talking about something too vague

Dex-chan lover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkPdHaVRHzs
Aww what a beautiful friendship
Capturevdvvvc.png

Double-page supporter
@FiddlePop Just because some people find yuri-shippers in a non-yuri manga irritating does not mean anyone is salty and/or bawling. The reason I find them annoying is because this was a good chapter about friendship and female characters bonding, but they automatically try to make it romantic when there is nothing that suggests any of them have romantic feeling for each other. Also, unless you’ve read a chapter that I haven’t, Neko has never liked Shikimori in a romantic way. But, like I said, just because I find it annoying does not mean I’m salty.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of want to see the random basketball girls again at some point. The taller one in particular.

@Ranzo Can I get some sauce? Looks familiar, but my brain is bad at pulling up names for things.

Dex-chan lover
People bitching at each other about whether or not their yuri ship holds any water and all I want is tall tiddy gyaru to be a recurring character.

Focus on the important things people and by important I mean big racks.

Double-page supporter
Cute new characters! I hope they show up again.

Dex-chan lover
I just wanna see the pic they took with the 2 gyaru. And how Izumi reacts when he meets them 2.

Double-page supporter
From now on whenever Kamiya shows up I should have some tissues ready to wipe away my tears. I can't believe I just saw Nekozaki cry. And those two gyaru had refreshing reactions. This is why I love this manga it turns everything single shitty trope away and makes it all pleasant, warm, fluffy and fuzzy. I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread