Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 6 Ch. 57

Thank god that shitty sport festival arc ended! We missed cool bad ass Shikimori-san!

Dex-chan lover
No, kisses are good.
Sit down mother.

Also, lets hope what he caught isnt corona

Group Leader
@EG0611
Thank god that shitty sport festival arc ended! We missed cool bad ass Shikimori-san!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way.

@stewmberto
frist of all how DARE yo u

Easy. She was a useless side character used as filler material to extend the franchise. Whoopie-doo. I didn't come here to read about some dreary, dopey side character. See EG0611's comment, above.

Dex-chan lover
guys @FredFriendly is just trolling

no one could possibly hate everyone's favorite non-euclidean friend, hachimatsu

i'm glad it's time for a new arc tho, that took a while

@Rengar
nothing is more dangerous than the dreaded 1000x folded japanese cold

Group Leader
He's sooooo cuteee she's so cute tooo~~

They say only the idiots are immune to that 1000-fold Japanese cold.... so in other words, it's a @nobaka cold? (Ayyy hehhe~) btw didn't expect to see non-euclidean used like that lmaoooo

Group Leader
@nobaka How about non-newtonian? That just passed my mind after I saw your comment. I wasn't making fun of you for using non-euclidean, btw, I was just genuinely surprised (just in case that wasn't clear, can't be too careful about how I come across on the net)

Dex-chan lover
@Sollertia_
no, i legit have no idea what kind of *something* hachimitsu is, so that might work too

all i know is she's fab

Reading the comments here, it's sad how many people seem to think romance manga (and many other kind of manga, at that) need to stay on a certain track, and any time it doesn't follow that track, it's "bad" and "a waste of time"

People really need to learn to enjoy things and go with the flow, instead of having expectations set in stone and then whining when the plot deviates from that, even if only for a few chapters or an arc

Kinda funny how those people complain about manga being predictable and the same all the time, but they also complain when they're different? Those people are never gonna be satisfied, I swear

Users who are viewing this thread