Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 6 Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
Oh my GOD, DAT POUT. Also, Inuzuka was quite the asshole this chapter.

This is how third wheelers (forced to be a third wheel) should act.🤔

Fed-Kun's army
There's nothing childish about fighting over ice cream. Ice cream is serious business, gotta eat that steadily and in good time before it melts

Dex-chan lover
@Dandarandadan not just you, I also have difficulty reading the text, it seems a little bit too small for the sake of neat appearance. Rather than the usual text occupying around 70% of the speech bubble, it seems they used only 50% of the alloted space.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Who the hell deepthroats an ice cream and eats 80% of it? You wanna suffer or what?

Okay it's been a while since I've read this. But has the scan quality always been this bad?
I honestly can't tell if the scanner messed up, or if someone overlevelled the crap out of it.
It's blurry as hell.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I think that Inu is so tired of third wheeling that he doesn't give a fuck about giving space to the couple.

Also she's getting thirstier with every chapter which at this point is not only understandable, but pretty ironic.

Fed-Kun's army
> "big person"
are they saying 大人 (おとな, otona)? is reading that as "big person" and not "adult" intentional? been wondering that for a little while >_>

Users who are viewing this thread