Shikimori lied
It's a lie
It's absolutely 100% a lie
She didn't ask them to have her friends over at all

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Chizan
Yeah, for some reason, some notifications of comments where i was mentioned disappeared from my list and i couldn't see them, but now they have returned, thanks.
Also, sometimes when i post a comment it says it was posted, but doesn't appear unless i refresh the page.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck, he casually almost got full on Isekai'd. That's terrifying, he literally almost died.

Dex-chan lover
That was genuinely a dick move on Shikimori's part. That would hurt anyone's self confidence.

Dex-chan lover
@Promontfort I occasionally found her big bro. Ch. 28 last page
Damn, I was looking for Izumi parents....where the hell is the summer festival arc?!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Richman Good day to you. I hope you're doing well in these trying times. As you can see I'm bad at mentioning people for no reason, and although you've been mentioned already, I just really wanted to do it too...I'm just really bored.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I got the sense that her parents aren't around much or are distant or something. Can't remember which chapter I got that feeling from.

@henman damn dude, you got a good eyes. i didn't know she have a big bro. Totally forgot that he randomly showed up at chapter 28.

Supporter
Heh. Cute Chapter. Glad they talked things out. Personally I hope it is something like: They already knew she had a BF (or for more comedy a GF) and have just been waiting for her to tell them about it. She has already shown to be somewhat loud when on the phone with him so it is possible her parents have heard her squeeing about cuteness and dates that they put 2 and 2 together.

@Darklight99 Yea it was, but it is also understandable. I am just glad they actually talked their problem out and actively worked to avoid misunderstandings. It is sad how refreshing that is.

HE WAS ALMOST ISEKAID THAT WOULD HAVE GONE THRU A GENRE CHANGE REAL QUICK
thank you for translating!

Dex-chan lover
It's easy to miss but Brokugo is quite the straight student. He studies instead of playing around, even waay back when the group was properly introduced.

Also, I guess Brokugo is gonna meet the Shikimori Brother now huh.

Users who are viewing this thread