Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 6 Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
her family will be angry that she didn't introduce him sooner

I'm terrified of what would happen to Izumi if Shikimori isn't around, seeing as how he would've gotten fucking hit if she wasn't there, thank god, Shikimori. Never leave this cinnamon roll unguarded.

Aggregator gang
@Blupixil we can get a rough idea of how Izumi was back then considering the stuff his mother said and the amount of scars on his body.

Dex-chan lover
She may wear the pants, but he's the most persistent and really is the emotional center of their relationship. I fucking love them.

Also, she just saved him from getting Isekai'd but whatever.

Double-page supporter
As i see it, it's pretty dumb to introduce someone like you gf/bf to your family when you are a certain age, they are generally short-lasting relationships. I have experienced it with my cousin and now we have photos with a unknown man in them when they barely lasted together like 6/7 months.

Contributor
ppg.jpg

Dex-chan lover
yeah the first time telling ur parents u're going out with someone is hard.

not like I've experienced that either *sobs*

Fed-Kun's army
!!! HER PARENTS....!!! I HOPE THEY'RE AS COOL AS SHE IS

thank you for the update~!

Dex-chan lover
@Blupixil Izumi's house has already been hit by a vehicle, and I think that was before their relationship began. I feel like his bad luck is the threatening but ultimately-not-fatal type. That wouldn't suit the tone of the comic. In this case he missed seeing the truck because he was thinking of Shikimori and the driver was a rule-breaking moron

Edit: On a side note I have trouble remembering that Izumi's full name is Yuu Izumi. I get it mixed up with Horimiya's Miyamura whose first name is Izumi.

Edit edit: Haha, that "kyun" when Shikimori sees Izumi sulking. Wonder what that heartbeat was for, hmm?

Dex-chan lover
She actually beat Truck-kun, the mad lass. Now we need to know who would win in a fight, Shikimori or Alexander Purchinov.

Shikimori was totally in the right though. Public handholding is LEWD.

Dex-chan lover
@knobturn Ah. Reverse search pulled up that Merryweather name. I haven't read anything by them yet because their series listing always reminds me of the dude from Freezing who starts random new things all the time and then never finishes any of them. I don't want to enter another hiatus hell.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro Yeah, merry is a very inconsistent writer. He makes these stories, but most of the times he scraps them, He also tries to be overly deep with not a real base to introduce something "philosophical". He's better more as a 4coma writer (also the pacing in his comics Sucks) Love the guy but men, he's not that good...

Users who are viewing this thread