Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 7 Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
He is on direct collision course with mom, when she found out that he is the cause for her daughters sleep deprivation. Not ok man you had some wonderful years in front of you, but you got ahead of yourself.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was one of the best, seeing shikimori kinda weak is great.

Dex-chan lover
True love is being able to both be in rivalry for the high score with one another but then to take care of your sleep-deprived partner and treating them to food afterword.

That's the entire point of relationships, to push both people into a direct where they reach the best person they can possibly be and reach new heights whilst overcoming flaws.

Fed-Kun's army
33hgpi.png

Dex-chan lover
Izumi happily feeding her almost made my heart burst. I'm such a sucker for things like that.

Dex-chan lover
I can't remember the last time I went to bed at 10PM. Must have been more than a decade and now I can't even sleep anymore without medicine.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to wake up to a new chapter that starts with a high-level Shikimori pout.

Izumi is also surprisingly resilient to just pluck a branch out of his skull without comment. Doubt the "simp/wuss/beta/virgin" commenters could live two minutes with a toothache by comparison.

Hachimitsu needs her own spin-off because she's a real cracker of weirdness.

Tired Shikimori-san is cute.

Users who are viewing this thread