Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 7 Ch. 70

Double-page supporter
aww i love how strong all their friendship is, unlike us i'm sure they actually will be able to stay in contact and do all of those fun things even when they're not in school together anymore <3

Dex-chan lover
Depressing comment section theme song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyhdxB5uee8
"If I ever forget you, I'm sorry..."

Reading this and then reflect back on my school days and life just make me dont wanna live any more

ngl this ch did hit a bit when i think back to my school days and friends..

4ab.png

Dex-chan lover
Made me remember how bad my college days were, with teachers purposely trying to fail us, some back-stabbing classmates that would screw your submissions so they could pass, some weird secret student-teacher factions
> Couldn't you have killed me in one hit?

Fed-Kun's army
oh... this made me sad, actually.... i hope they DO stay in touch

thank you for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
God damn i love that Cat-chan and her overboarding expressions and body language. She's not hiding anything.

If only I cherished my boys a bit more during high school... well, I do that now any ways, but it was easier then.

Dex-chan lover
Watching them talking about things to do before graduation dealt huge damage to my heart.
Like I'm also about to graduate but all I can do is sit home, attend online classes and agonize why my last year is like this☹

I wish all friendship circles were like this ;-;
Not everyone stays together till the end...

Dex-chan lover
I had some great friends back in hs but my friends from uni are my life long ones. I ended up meeting people from my dorms, clubs, parties and ofc class. Will be 15 years this May since I've graduated and still have many close friends from back then. Of course some have moved and we don't hang out as much due to work, families and life but we still do our thing every so often. Luckily me and my best friend from then are still really close and prior to covid we hung out almost weekly.

Users who are viewing this thread