Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 7 Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
Genuinely great wisdom on "instinct" here. When you have fully synthesized your rationality and experiences with your instincts you achieve INTUITION aka humanity's ultimate weapon. It's no wonder Hachimitsu is so powerful.

Aggregator gang
Is she going to become a bigger part of the cast going forward then. Good. More cool looking girls can't be a bad thing.
Reading this I realised that I don't think an anime of this series would work, because how in the hell would it handle Hachi? Her mouth doesn't open when she speaks, and her expression has only changed once. It works in still images, but it would look weird as hell in movement.

The book name is "Poupelle of Chimney Town", there's an animated movie adaptation coming out in December in Japan https://myanimelist.net/anime/35609/Entotsu_Machi_no_Poupelle

@2wei Glad someone else noticed it as well. I bought the physical copy Akihiro-sensei’s Poupelle for 2000¥. It was a heartfelt, touching little story. Can’t wait for the adaptation :D

Dex-chan lover
CHapters with kamiya now always feels like yuri route. Please no homo. Get her a good guy.

Users who are viewing this thread