Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 7 Ch. 73

Dex-chan lover
I might have been low-key shitting on this manga in my head and thinking it's nothing more than a time waste but somehow this chapter kinda did echo

Sometimes all you need is something little relatable, believable and humane.
If anyone's having a rough time, I wish you luck and all the strength and courage you need! Keep on keeping on.

Fed-Kun's army
Im just noticing this now, but why is all the manga im reading, set around either new years or christmas now. also thanks for the ch it was sweet

Why did the manga's focus suddenly shift to this mary sure who popped out of nowhere, we had a fine cast already and suddenly this rando bint and heavy handed attempts at making us feel emotional for a character who came out of nowhere are the main subject. The hell is with that?

Dex-chan lover
Now... let's have a spin off.

Anyway, I still want to see the Shikimori brother meeting up with Brokugo.

Gahhhh this was so good!! I forgot with all the fluff that we've had between Shikimori and Izumi lately, but part of the reason why I love and respect this manga so much is because of the side characters and how they interact with the MCs; Nekozaki, Hachimitsu, Inuzuka, and now Kamiya—they didn't have much of a presence in the beginning (seriously check out chp. 10, they've changed so much lol), but I'm so glad that they do now cause good grief I love them all d;fjdkjgsldfg

Thank you for your hard work in providing high quality and consistent uploads FireSyndicate team!!

@Corrodor
If anything about Kamiya was out of nowhere, her introduction was, as someone seemingly interested in Izumi. The manga follows Shikimori and her friends and after her introduction she was getting closer to her friend group.

Users who are viewing this thread