Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 8 Ch. 83

i do not know who this sweaty boy is and where he came from, but i will protect him with my life
thank you for updating!

Is this the guy who was together with Izumi’s group just in the chapter before or I am wrong??

Dex-chan lover
I already live him, I want to fluff his HAIR.

Also I love the decisive comments guys, really giving me the 'duality of man' feel lmao

Dex-chan lover
So many hearts, blushes, flowers, and sparkles this chapter. Everything is so bright... I know how you feel Saruogi-kun

(Also, "saru"? Looks like we have a character with "monkey" in his name)

Contributor
@Candymon
Saruogi (saru/monkey)
Inuzuka (inu/dog)

Will the next guy friend have the kanji for pheasant/雉/kiji in his name to complete the Momotarou sidekick trio?

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz Haha, that would be amusing if that's what the author does. And don't forget Nekozaki Tooru (neko/cat). On the other hand, Hachimitsu/Hachiman Yui is possibly a reference to OreGairu?

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz Excellent, glad I'm not alone in thinking that. Then between that and Bakugo/Inuzuka, the author might be slipping in more homages/easter eggs if you're on the mark about Momotaro trio too.

Aggregator gang
@Candymon Hachimitsu's probably a reference to bees (TN: Hachimitsu means honey). That being said, idk if Brokugo was meant to be a homage to Bakugo as much as it is they just have similar designs.

Users who are viewing this thread