Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 8 Ch. 84

Contributor
This series is too wholesome for those scratches/bruises to be anything but bait.
I see that several other posters have guessed those are from a less-than-friendly cat interaction.
Maybe an old lady dropped her groceries and Saruwatari Saruogi stumbled over himself trying to help collect the items.

@FredFriendly

If you don’t like the author’s choices about how to tell HIS story, you can always do something magical called “don’t follow anymore. ” Complaining about personal choices about a fantasy product, especially considering that you’re reading it for free on a website and you haven’t even bought the volume seems to me definitely a stupid and disrespectful behavior.

Group Leader
@Lucrecia If you don't like reading my comments then you can do "something magical" by blocking my id (or simpler still, just don't read them). Complaining about someone else's personal opinion, instead of offering a rational and intelligent counter-argument to their comment, seems to me to definitely be stupid and disrespectful behavior. You do know, don't you, that it's not mangadex policy that all comments must praise an author's work no matter how bad a heaping pile of shit the author's brainchild might be? Unfortunately, your narrowmindedness is shared by a plethera of other members of this community who think that, if someone's opinion does not align with their own, they should not be allow to voice their opinion. And, by the way, how do you know what manga I own? Are you clairvoyant or just retarded for making statements you cannot possibly verify? Oh, and as a sidenote, just because someone does not like a particular character, or even a ridiculously long, stupid arc within the series, does not necessarily mean that the person does not enjoy the series as a whole.

Dex-chan lover
Bet he jumped into traffic to save a little kid who wandered into the street to get their ball.

Dex-chan lover
@Lucrecia
I like this new character and expect to like this arc, but that's a lousy response. Having something to complain about in a manga you otherwise like doesn't mean you should stop reading it. Also lol piracy shaming.

@HaikenEdge
Spirit detective arc soon?

Contributor
cDcZu8Y.png

Dex-chan lover
It's not scuff marks, it's shit. From his chronic diarrhoea. It's so bad that it gets everywhere.

Group Leader
I have a feeling that wasn't Nekozaki's line on pg 5...
Also, Hachimitsu was a riot this chapter LMAO

Fed-Kun's army
>page 12 panel 4
oh sweet baby jesus no not like this
> nothing happens
oh—
>Saruogi
..., fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread