Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 9 Ch. 91

Fed-Kun's army
This teasing for 90 chapters kekw. Not progressing in a romance manga after 90+chapters people still doubting if they are dating (XD) is so fun lol.
This is what happens when you make the MMC a "herbivore".
The author is just milking the **** out of this. Used to love this manga, was one of my favs, recently its just boring and annoying, specially with the ntr (bait)

Dex-chan lover
The thing I like about this manga is that despite Shikimori being so cool, she still gets flustered, jealous, insecure and totally lovestruck when she is with Izumi.

Aaaah cool Shikimori and accidentally assertive Izumi are the best kind of Shikimori and Izumi

Aggregator gang
Okay, don't worry guys. This type girl didn't exist in real world or maybe there was but it's treasure gem that only had 0.00001% chance to get

Fnl

Izumi:Oh damn my phone battery is dead
Also Izumi:Aight let me check the time real quick

Dex-chan lover
Wait. At the beginning of the chapter, his phone was out of battery. But a few pages later, he checks his phone for the time!

Fed-Kun's army
She probably brought a phone charger? Maybe? Or the gods of Rom-Com (a.k.a. the Editing Department) said to move the story along so they charged the phone through static electricity?

Dex-chan lover
The raw sexual energy from the kabedon instantly charged the phone, obviously.

Dex-chan lover
Getting Kabedon'd by a girl like Shikimori is the dream of all gynophiles everywhere

i have a friend who is kind of like inuzuka in the regard he become the target of the jealousy of the girlfriend 😂

like everytime this friend of mine was hanging out with the boyfriend, the girlfriend will be kind of jealous eventho she was fine when the boyfriend hanging out with other girls 😅

Users who are viewing this thread