Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie

Fed-Kun's army
waiting for confirmation from Steffortless if the series is stolen, or properly turned over to the new group.
I appreciate all translations, either way.

Better editing from the new group. And looks like they're actually translating from Japanese directly instead of a shitty double TL. Good.

People who complain about snipes could literally not have a smaller penis, I swear mangadex community is so toxic, drive every scanlator away and make everyone go back to kiss or whatever other site that hurts scanlators, at least there you don't have to deal with this entitlement lol.

Don't let the people complaining stop you, Good quality translations that are uploaded frequently are becoming more and more rare i feel. Fact is a majority of people appreciate the effort that scanlations take but they are often far more quiet than the ones who feel angry or wronged in some way, so the ones who are happy with your work stay quiet but appreciative and the ones angered are loud and obnoxious, but they are a minority don't forget that.

Dex-chan lover
@kfcwenger @RecycledCabbage
6gaiuDb.png
It's snipe but stef doesn't mind. Also stef doesn’t ask for donations/money. If you find a fluffy series and have raws, you can contact him on his discord. Fire Syndicate’s message was aimed at for-profit scanlators, not stef. Indie scanlators get sniped by big groups all the time when their series grt popular. Don't be obnoxious to either parties.

MCM

So it has gone full circle again ? Since when does anyone care about a comment section ? Is this KrautChan 2006 or what ? 😂
Yeah it can be considered illegal in some places to scan and provide translations but not everywhere, in some countries if some content is not available and there's no local representation of the right owner in the country, tough luck but it will be a grey area in justice, which is also why some counterfeits markets still flourish even with all the cease & desist.

And now, on to the next chapters, 'cause damn, the consolation + 1st anniversary were top notch chapters.

This party is such a have a cake and eat it, I wouldn't miss it for the world.

-Complain about snipes
-Complain about multiple groups working on same series
-Build culture that lacks redundancy
-Complain about lack of updates because nobody snipes
-Wonder about lack of chapters when active group pulls chapters or gets C&D'd and subsequently pulls chapters.

Did I miss any other great suggestions on how to enrich the community?

‪Imagine a single guy translates a series, you roll over him when series gets popular, then you put out a call for more translators. Do you have too many series? Maybe you shouldn’t have done that.‬

Users who are viewing this thread