Shikisaki Shimai wa Abakaretai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Testimony

Dex-chan lover
685d29a32326983974742428ceaf65b9.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Why would there be signs of struggle in her room when the incident happened at the stairway?
Theory # 1: Dude's misunderstanding the aftermath of her furious shlicking sessions.

Theory # 2: She tried to rape him in the room, and in the struggle to run away he fell.

Edit: I got impatient and I just went and saw the raws.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bro can just play it off as being a honey teen!
Theory # 2: She tried to rape him in the room, and in the struggle to run away he fell.
Theory two sounds like it might be correct.

Although my theory is that it's all a misunderstanding and that he just fell out of surprise, when seeing his sister having relations with a table.

Thanks everyone at Twilight Forest Scanlation for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Theory # 1: Dude's misunderstanding the aftermath of her furious shlicking sessions.

it doesnt need to be rape, she called him into her room to discuss something in private, he didnt react the way she wanted and tried to leave, she tried to stop him, he managed to leave the room but ends up falling down the stairs

Supporter
it doesnt need to be rape, she called him into her room to discuss something in private, he didnt react the way she wanted and tried to leave, she tried to stop him, he managed to leave the room but ends up falling down the stairs
If that were the case, there wouldnt be monologues from one/all of the sisters showing intent.

My take is that they are all involved in some way.

Dex-chan lover
Dude seriously need to stop underestimating sisters' ability to take bath quickly.

Dex-chan lover
It's been mentioned 20 times so far since chapter 1 how she is capable of appearing out of thin air suddenly without anyone noticing, yet the idiot "detective" lets his guard down

Users who are viewing this thread