Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyoku naru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita - Vol. 10 Ch. 30 - The Strongest Sage, Leav…

If the monsters play any part in the natural environment or the ecosystem they are in for a surprise afterwards.

Aggregator gang
Aww...Matty-kun is a good little indoctrinated sheep. Why should free people be required to beg for permission to travel?

Dex-chan lover
@GerryCeryBery

Nah, my MMORPG experience tells me they just spawn on thin air and I just have to stand on a rock casting AoE 1-Hit Spells and using provocation / aggro potions to increase spawn rate.

Banned
@Seraphus : Maybe I haven't played enough MMOs, or maybe not the right ones... but for the ones I have played, aggroing every monster on the map would just result in being ganked in short order. That said... a few circumstances come to mind...
The Tir Na Nog graveyard zombies in Mabinogi were a fun one. Slow-moving, so I could run around them in circles to bunch them tighter together then Windmill them repeatedly to kill them... though getting more than 5 at a time was tough. For most other monsters in Mabinogi, trying to aggro several simultaneously was downright suicidal.
Guild Wars was a bit more forgiving, though it was still easy to get overwhelmed if any of the monsters could strip enchants. Still, now I think about it, both Mabinogi and Guild Wars gave me the option of giving monsters the *teleports behind you* Nothing personnel kid treatment. No need to aggro large numbers of monsters when one can just teleport from monster to monster backstabbing them.

Dex-chan lover
That country must have a significant monster problem when all the quests seem to be about slaying monsters.

MD@Home
26c.jpg
again

Users who are viewing this thread