Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyoku naru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita - Vol. 10 Ch. 32 - The Strongest Sage, Charg…

Dex-chan lover
When have any of their fights lasted more than 10 minutes anyways?

Dex-chan lover
lol, i focused too much on the breath attack

C42.jpg

Seiya's Soldier Dream is playing in my head when reading this LOL
Toki hanatte yo moeru KOSUMO

Dex-chan lover
Ten minutes...that should only last him ten episodes.
Edit: It seems like I was too slow and others have already made the joke. Humbug, I say.

Power Uploader
Who bets with me that the "monster" is a loli who will join the harem?

Ten minutes is an absurdly long amount of time to constantly maintain a perfect defense, though. Like, that's a really, REALLY long time.

Supporter
Hol'up why did the monster suddenly become cute when they popped out of the barrier?

Dex-chan lover
There's a simple answer to this problem in modern times, as we usually do in protocol for most cases.

It's to quarantine an area, make it restricted on a designated parameter..

then nuke it to oblivion.

Dex-chan lover
Matthias should just allow Iris to return to her original dragon form. She could do a whole lot more that way. But I suppose he wants to keep her underperforming to keep her better in check and without any fancy ideas. I'm also 100% sure he could have her magic vein issue sorted out any time he wanted, but he's purposefully telling Iris it's going to take 20 years to train Ruri to do it. It means Iris will serve him willingly and patiently those 20 years, with no need threaten her continuously, nor be worried about Iris disappearing while he's busy elsewhere. It's hard to say how much of this is warranted, how much of it is simply because in his previous life he used to slay all non-humans he encountered. However, with Iris's personality being as it is, I can't help but believe that even if Matthias healed her immediately, she wouldn't suddenly turn against him or break any promises. Isn't she quite a good girl for a dragon? Which is why I called her a winged dog previously.

Users who are viewing this thread