Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyoku naru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita - Vol. 10 Ch. 32 - The Strongest Sage, Charg…

If the barrier is just "raw magic power", would it be smarter to absorb the magic of the barrier to attack hard enough to wipe out all enemies?
Or absorb the magic of the barrier to create a bigger barrier outside? Make it smaller until it smashes everything inside?
That girl was able to manipulate that dragon vein thing, which people can barely understand or feel, so manipulating that raw magical power would be a piece of cake, right?
In addition to all this, there would be 2 people to control the barrier, to charge a big attack or crush them inside a better barrier.

Jump inside the barrier, risking yourself in a dangerous position, which would take a long time to recover magic after the battle, and in addition, have a limited self-imposed time to finish a fight that you admitted to be difficult before even starting. .... This seems very complicated, inefficient and stupid, not to mention that your witness will only be able to see your allies fighting the monsters, because you are inside the barrier and he will see nothing.

I am disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
@joel7686
Keep in mind the MC is a massive Blood Knight who lives for the thrill of combat - no way would he come up with a boring yet practical strategy like that :p

Dex-chan lover
@joel7686
Could be because a conscious being is in control of the mana barrier. The dragon vein was being affected by someone else, but not under their control.

@BanditHadron i know that, i was just expecting something different, i was hoping for someone to suggest something surprising, but everyone just agreed with him.

Dex-chan lover
@joel7686 just look at his facial expression .. even if that what you say would be possible he wouldnt do it that way. (which I doubt is possible because they couldnt use the magic of other living beeings too)
I think there is a misunderstanding about the barrier: it is from this parasite .. a living beeing. Not from the a thing similar to a Leyline. There is a big difference. Not considering if the girl would be skilled enough yet.

We see the face of our MC and I need to say ...... he looks more like evil incarnate than these monsters.

PS: Love the dorky jump from our Dragon-Loli Iris. (Maybe as last option she can transform into her dragonform?!)

@cor3zone its a good theory, he just did not wanted to catch the main boss attention until most of his minions were dead.
When i read cocoon and 5k minions i was under the impression that the boss was sleeping in order to evolve and just gave simple automatic commands to his subordinates.
the thing is, i am used to see characters trying to solve problems with minimal effort, them i saw this alpha guy jumping in danger putting himself on the worst possible situation, something screamed inside me, like "someone is going to die because of this decision".

@Dragou oh energy from a living creature and "natural" energy could be different, yeah its possible, i dint even considered that, nice call.

Dex-chan lover
I always like whenever time limits like this come up in manga, because time means even less to the reader in manga form than it does in anime.

Dex-chan lover
@joel7686 and this is where I think more stories should pay attention. Such details can help or destroy the worldbuilding really fast. I am interested to see what he will do about it ....... just thinking how he would think about this situation considered with his prime (his last life).

Dex-chan lover
@joel7686
Yeah, Matty does that. Always jumping into the fray, seemingly dragging everyone into danger. Always works out though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bro not only energy-wise but mentally that detection spell must fry you up from the inside out with so many monsters and attacks at the same time. Good thing Matias el Magias is op but fun

Wait, Iris, why are you using Dragon Beam on the Slime. The human examiner will find out!!

Users who are viewing this thread