Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyoku naru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita - Vol. 13 Ch. 40 - The Strongest Sage Revived

@Ulthair
Past life MC made a lot of "garbage" magic gear that only work on MC logic, only usable by someone who is at the apex of magic since he was trying to bypass his own limits. Like the disintegrator sword and the superheated spear in the ruins.

Awesome final fight! And continuation too. Mysterious new enemy, new places. Love it!

@Baka-Senpai
mat shows document
- it cant be, you cant be a baron (Vivgel )
- facts are facts hater gonna hate, bye (mat)
- you bastard that is fake! (Vivgel )
- its not fake (mat)
~~Vivgel does something stupid~~
~~someone intervenes~~
Vivgel either gets hurt or 'humiliated'
- you are going to pay for this (Vivgel )
random villain appears
- i can give you power to get revenge (villain)
- thank you (Vivgel )

If the story goes with the most common generic possible thing, i think there are like 9 mangas with this cliche, if the story have an drop of originality on this cliche, i will be wrong, lets see on the next chapter

negative amount of tension to this series. swear to god I'm reading this to have read this now, and skipping almost every single fight.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this writing is so swell. I love a big bad who comes out of nowhere, has no personality, and is dispatched almost immediately. Bonus points for him conveniently unsealing the second he is detected for no reason. I also especially enjoyed the side characters doing effectively nothing and having their character development irrelevant. Two girls get a fetch quest and could’ve at least got a cool scene fighting the demon or blitzing into the armory, but nah. Iris is just a dragon cannon, all her work on control and human form fighting, completely irrelevant.

Like, I get it. I should stop expecting things from shoveled out isekai. But this series has reached forty chapters with a rating around 7.5/10, you’d think it’d have something nice to it.

Supporter
"I have dedicated my entire life to tracking down and killing this specific demon"
*kills demon in 2 chapters*
"Joke's on you, there's more of me around, and they have even less personality and development."

Users who are viewing this thread