Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyoku naru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - The Strongest Sage, Become …

Page 12, third person from the left (stage right)...
*umu, i can't see shit, yes*

Fed-Kun's army
Is he serious? Finding someone with the potential on facing those "universe" monsters would be impossible on such a undeveloped world. He'd be better off increasing his strength, go to another world, and increase the strength again, now that he finally got the 4th crest. It'll take him like a few thousand years if he gotta train a party.

Also, if he want's to find someone so bad, then he can't help anyone. They have to prove that they can get stronger by themselves, without a third party basically babysitting them constantly.
Also, how stupid is the principal? He already basically said that our MC is the strongest person on the school. Why'd he need to be with a party in the dungeon?

Dex-chan lover
@Wilhelm_Stenvall

Even if he's the strongest, can he stay awake for several days or longer if need be to clear the dungeon, without any sleep whatsoever ? Can he keep lookout while doing other things?

Dex-chan lover
@Wilhelm_Stenvall Do you even know what the word "potential" means? Potential would refer to what they're capable of with proper training. The people in the current civilization have lost proper training methods. Matthias can teach them. Why, that almost seems like it fits by design or something doesn't it? What an astounding coincidence.

Seriously I need to stop replying to your comments, at this point I'm pretty much picking a fight.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. how did their technology weaken over the course of centuries/Millennia? The MC theorizes that someone is intentionally weakening the power.... but to do that in the first place you'd have to somehow prove the "weaker option" is stronger so that there will actually be research in said weaker option... and even then it's like, they'll find out right? Right?
Seriously, how the hell do you convince people, "Hey. did you know? Chanting Magic is more efficient than not chanting!" My only solution to that is brainwashing the world. Which is, I guess, plausible for an isekai? Still kind of a dumb premise. Than again, it's only chapter 5. I'm probably just judging it way too early.

@MelReinH yeah someone probably the surviving demons or that stupid swordsman made this world full retard XD and also for those that still think that he is in the past he AIN'T

Dex-chan lover
@Wilhelm_Stenvall - if you read the novel (or later into the manga)
you'll notice Matthias tends to think on a grand scale. Throwing around words like "train for 100 years". Because he knew immortality magic, which gave him infinite lifespan. It is not clear how common that magic was.

@hatsunecherry - while it has some similarities, this one is better at combat and magic, and worse at people things.

mc>then my dream of finding someone who has the capability to challenge those monsters from the universe will be destroyed too

nice! the MC's Nick Fury? trying to raise avengers to defeat thanos!

Principal: "Come to the principals office later"

*later*

Principal: "so you've come..."
Mathais: "Yes"

"10% of the students lost their life during the enrollment" lmao imagine bragging that your school has a worse survival rate than the Columbine shooting

Dex-chan lover
>Holding hands to transfer magic

...Couldn't you do it in a less lewd way? Like doing her raw doggy style and cumming inside her and having her do an ahegao double peace sign?

@MelReinH
I don't get it. how did their technology weaken over the course of centuries/Millennia? The MC theorizes that someone is intentionally weakening the power.... but to do that in the first place you'd have to somehow prove the "weaker option" is stronger so that there will actually be research in said weaker option... and even then it's like, they'll find out right? Right?
Seriously, how the hell do you convince people, "Hey. did you know? Chanting Magic is more efficient than not chanting!"

Western society is currently dealing with a cancerous and incestuous academia community that is causing a whole host of issues... of which only started in the early 1960s. (And if you look at things like Soviet KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov and his thoughts on it start to make a whole lot of sense - a lot of disturbing sense and seem to be even more disturbingly true.) And that's with a society with access to books, the internet and with nearly a 100% literacy rate. How well do you think an agrarian/feudalistic society without those things would fair?

If anything, I'm surprised that they managed to keep as much as they have regarding knowledge in their circumstances. When it comes to a generational timeline, which most people don't think along the lines of, you can accomplish what was otherwise thought to be impossible.

Dex-chan lover
@definitionofinsanity Looked his interview up. Scaaaary stuff, and as you said, very disturbing... thanks for the enlightenment to this kinda stuff! I'm now a little bit smarter than I was minutes before.
Seriously though, mass brainwashing to the next generation...

Dex-chan lover
@MelReinH
And the even more frightening thing is that many people will fight against anyone trying to show them that they've been a victim of indoctrination. Usually it's something that they need to work out for themselves and come to terms with.

...And Bezmenov defected in1970 before a lot of this kicked off into high gear. He brought intelligence from the KGB's activities prior to that, but after that he didn't have access (obviously), so who knows how much more involved the Soviets got. It's disturbing to think that the only reason the plan didn't work as intended was because the Soviet Union collapsed before it came to fruition. And even then it's still working without Soviet/Russian oversight because ideologues are doing what the KGB would wish for them to continue doing due to the system already being in place.

To be fair, it's not an isolated thing. America also started to notice that cultural hegemony carried just as much influence as political (or military, by extension) hegemony. To show you how ironically fucked up this got: Pepsi became the biggest western soda in the USSR by far, with even many today preferring Pepsi because that's what they grew up with. And because of that deal, you had bizarre shit like, at one time, Pepsi Co having the 6th largest naval flotilla on the planet because the Russians sold them much of their naval assets to settle their debt because Pepsi was so popular in the USSR and they wanted to keep the influx of the drink coming into the USSR.

To think, we got the the Soviets to give over ships that they would have possibly used against American naval ships... because we got them to like Pepsi soda. The advantages of subtle influence over time...

Users who are viewing this thread