Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyoku naru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 16.2 - The Strongest Sage, Bein…

Double-page supporter
Considering that this man apparently lived for centuries if not thousands of years, I imagine that he just generally has magic for cellular control and such. Apparently their society had fusion reactors...so yeah hair follicle control isn't too weird.

Bringing 5 people to the rematch is so damn cocky of him. Let's say the 1st academy students did learn chantless magic, I don't think those 5 would stand a chance.

Dex-chan lover
man... this mc is too heartless... making that guy go bald just because he is annoying...

@fortnog Manga doesn't mention it, but they'd already investigated the status of 1st academy (which is why the king was there to have the principal arrested/beheaded), so they already knew that 5 people could overpower their entire team.

Aggregator gang
lol, so basically it's a bunch of production/crafter job fighting against dps, nuker and tanker job....

Fed-Kun's army
just....seriously just execute those assholes
the country is about to be attacking by an army of demons and these 1st academy people still trashing about

Dex-chan lover
I lol'd at Alma taking offense in his imagination.

The 1st Academy students all seem to have a crazed, maniacal look in their eyes as they gang up to nuke 5 people with 152...

Dex-chan lover
Man I was hoping the manga would stick to what the novel did. The king had the 1st academy principal beheaded right then and there.

The best quote :
1. Hair control? Use magic XD
2. Talk less and do more (chantless)

Its like a fully leveled party going up against starting village mobs. Just a complete slaughter. I love it. /D

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, he truly could have been the best barber in the whole wide world, but instead he chose the road of a lousy Sage.

Users who are viewing this thread