Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyoku naru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita - Vol. 9 Ch. 29.2 - The Strongest Sage, Beat…

Dex-chan lover
I guess being a reincarnated sage of over 1000 years old does qualify Mattias for saying "I've been through a lot".

Group Leader
Probably the second academy is being converted into a fortress to protect the barrier core.

@Cythyel the timespan between the reincarnation and now is 3000 years, yes, but Gaia was around the 700-year mark when that happened

Aggregator gang
Really overdue but I'm done with this shitshow. So gratingly written.

guys the ancient(I would call it modern tho) magic civ had immortality magic so there is indeed immortals

Fed-Kun's army
I've been binge reading (again).

How could he have made the device 3000 years ago? When Iris got her wings shredded in the Magic explosions 5000 years ago, which was immediately after he casts his reincarnation spell (ie, suicide)?

Multiple reincarnations?

Time travel?

Retcon?

It's the same issue in the light novel.

Precious~
ASriqqB.png

And a thanks to the sponsors of this video ****vpn , protect yourself from battle-thirsty demon killers by just 400 gold per month!

Dex-chan lover
I hope Alma won't be affected too much by Iris's eating habits. She will get fat if she tries to copy a dragon's behavior.

Lmao, The strongest sage personality became a chuni "Subjugation Complete!"... Pfft

Really the sage now is like isekai'd MC instead of reincarnated Wiseman.

Users who are viewing this thread