Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyoku naru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita

SGR

Double-page supporter
All the usual reincarnation "from god to middleschooler" tropes are afoot here. Yet this does have some redeemable qualities:
- art is nice, there's a variety and care to it that you wouldn't normally see in a trashy reincarnation/isekai manga
- story is fast paced enough for one to gloss over the minute details of contrivance and MC Ex Machina
- the overarching intrigue is somewhat interesting and has some nicely built surprises - not a lot of plot holes in this one
- the romance subplot is very subdued and cute. the MC is not a bitch magnet, which is very refreshing. the Harem tag is very much misused here.
- no onsen episodes... yet.

@SGR now that you mention it, why the hell did this series has harem tag? So far the girls introduced are only three, and only one of them showed romantic affection (the other showes fear/respect and another curious/awe)
Unless in the future there will be other girls introduced tho

@fdmz I was starting to realize the same thing. I don't need a harem but its so odd that the tag is there with no harem. I would think the three girls would all just know they're marrying him in the future and things just continue as normal.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh this is so badly written even for a powerflex protagonist story.
But i just read all isekai trashes nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
Finally an OP MC that doesn't hold back his overwhelming power, shows it off, and there isn't some twisted logic loops to make everyone unable to acknowledge that yes, you don't screw with this person.

So on the one hand, I enjoy how absolutely stupid this manga is. It's basic "this magic is way too weak" power fantasy bullshit and on some level it knows that. On the other hand, the "adulthood at 15-years-old", "mind of an adult but i'm 12 so it's okay" tropes have me worried about what's to come, and the casual "tackling" of themes like eugenics and genocide don't sit well with me, especially in this day and age. It's walking a very dangerous line, and whether you feel comfortable reading this is up to you, I guess. I'm willing to read a little further.

Honestly it's not even really about watching Matthias but watching his friends slowly descend into absurdity. Alma's reactions to everything make me laugh. They started out normal, and instead of going the typical route of changing Matthis they're all being corrupted by his standard.

You guys hating don't really need to make excuses about why you dislike it. You just do. So don't read it. Especially if you're feigning bad writing. If this story has bad writing so does 98% of the manga on here. It's no masterpiece theatre but it is far from bad writing. You're allowed to dislike a story simply because you do. I don't like One piece but I don't try to blame the writers.

Wait, are the MC and Ruri in a relationship or is she just trying to close the distance by share a drink with couple's straw?

Its freaking shame its a monthly manga, just when I find something to read poof its monthly... there is novel who wanna read since monthly is 12 a year! https://readwebnovels.net/novel/shikkaku-mon-no-saikyou-kenja-sekai-saikyou-no-kenja-ga-sarani-tsuyoku-naru-tameni-tenseishimashita/

Nei

Dex-chan lover
@Digi-Lib I feel you bro, I have only read 22 chapters and I'm on the verge of dropping it. Fucking Quarantine got me reading this shit and hoping it to improve

Aggregator gang
This manga is fairly stupid. We have a MC who reincarnated wishing to become stronger yet all other alternatives makes him weaker.
We have demons who, for 5000 years planned destruction of humanity, achieved nothing and dropped all plans because MC showed up. Again, stupid.
Dialogue is fairly unrealistic. Basically dropping everything in order to make conversation go faster or make it appear more funny.
Story itself is quite boring (like in other comments is written).
So basically, based on mangadex standards, this manga is worth at most 5,5/10. Definitely not more.

Dex-chan lover
Ruri looked like Lilith from the reincarnation magic eyes https://mangadex.org/manga/36284/. And they both have a similar premise

But I feel like I have seen her design somewhere else. Any idea?

First the drink with the couple's straw and now the omurice with the heart on top, Ruri sure is pushing hard to get close to the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread