The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest

Aggregator gang
@SotiCoto ...
and genociding demons because they exist.
... Did you miss the whole
demons cripple humans magic over a few hundred years so they can kill all humans
.... Did you just skip 33 out of 37 chapters??

Banned
@Daeat : Some demons have done such things, yes. For that matter, some humans have done some nasty things too. Are humans next on the genocide list?
Y'know... it is kinda the basis of all bigotry to assume that an entire demographic should be blamed and punished for the actions of individual agents within it.

Dex-chan lover
This really is one of those manga where you just don't care about consequences, tensions, stakes, and other stuffs that are not in the protagonist's favor. The story just focuses on making the protagonist seems edgy badass as possible first and everything else later.

..and I am ashamed to admit that I do enjoy this shit.

Aggregator gang
@SotiCoto ok cool... Have we even seen 1 good demon?? Each and everyone they have come across have tried to eradicate all humans lmao, and have tried to in the past ... Are you just blatantly missing the story??

Double-page supporter
@Daeat I'm with you there on the harem point. It's basically only a harem because the MC is in a party with three chicks, but that's really just the loosest definition of a harem. On the romance point... there is not much effort put into it, but at least there are some subtle hints towards romance kind of... There's a bit more than the sleeping face part, but that was definitely the most recent romance flag. 100% not the strength of the mangaka. I think they know what they're strongest at which is a fun dumb power fantasy action romp, and at least the MC is active and decisive in his actions with a clear goal rather than getting dragged along by the plot because he has to.

Lol fast forward to final boss fight in 1-2 chapters. Series is dead and they're making sure to bury it.

This is the only manga I have seen where the hot guys die in the same chapter they appeared in.

Fed-Kun's army
did this get cancelled?, it's heading towards an end at a breakneck pace.

Aggregator gang
@Imryse: Maybe, maybe not. Matthias had a fallback plan to take on demon but he also said he's not sure he can win.

My theory is that Matthias will temporarily subdue (not subjugate) him but will be closely killed in the process causing him to resort to his fallback plan, which would easily kickstart a new arc (and an undeniable timeskip)

End of volume 12 and it's the begining of the final boss fight out of nowhere? Wtf is going on

As far as i remember, this manga story match with its web novel story. This part with zaridias suddenly coming to capital, isnt a rush ending cz in its web novel also same like this and the story still continue, not stopped.
Zaridias isnt boss though, cz after this they will go home to matthias village and embark on new adventure, investigate like water system on enemy's territory, found new enemies if i am not wrong, an ancient king from matthias era getting revived because asteroid/comet?. Sorry, last time i read web novel years ago.

Double-page supporter
This is a good read,an mc who is actually smart and knows how to deal enemies and his harem who also has good teamwork

That's weird... Zaridias , didn't you get the memo? There aren't supposed to stakes or tension here.

Haven't read very far but maybe they consider the worst mark to be the mark of god because the protagonist had it in his previous life?

Users who are viewing this thread