Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyoku naru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita

@somane44 ever read GANTZ? even the MC died there
or Akumetsu. after killing the MC literally died too by blowing his head. then we move to another MC.

Finally a smart and productive mc. I just hate it when they make an overpowered mc too stupid. The stories kinda awesome too

I hate the title "Shikkaku mon" so much.
I don't know why but saying that makes me laugh so much.

The problem with reading so many isekai is that when something like family drama comes back into the story 40 chapters later, I cannot remember which family drama belongs to this manga

Another absolute trash with OverPowered main character.
Seriously every author that writes a story (manga, book, novel, etc) with overpowered character has to pay his readers for wasting their time on his garbage.

The only works where OP mc is ok are comedies, like One Punch Man.

Ih

if he didnt reincarnate and just went to space searching for stronger monsters it probably wouldve been a potentially interesting manga

i ain't shitting on the manga, it's just funny to see that most of them start with the mc somehow knowing a magic on how to reincarnate

@joon_ I can't speak for detsuki213 but I recommend the manga moon-led journey across another world - its pretty good imo. Hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread