Shima-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Hide-san

Double-page supporter
another reason i like this title so much is because it deals with the process of ageing but doesn't slap you in the face with it - we get to see people who are approaching the end of their lives and the importance of those small connections that make us reflect on ourselves - it's not too sentimental, just slightly melancholy

good stuff; thanks for all the uploads speedstar team/project dolls

Dex-chan lover
another reason i like this title so much is because it deals with the process of ageing but doesn't slap you in the face with it - we get to see people who are approaching the end of their lives and the importance of those small connections that make us reflect on ourselves - it's not too sentimental, just slightly melancholy

good stuff; thanks for all the uploads speedstar team/project dolls
And the message it tells us applied to everyone, not just old people. Gosh this manga is so fucking good

Dex-chan lover
If a regular like that suddenly stopped coming I think I would actually ring in a welfare check on them.
I think they actually knew what happened to him but doesn't have the means of following up on his condition.

Contributor
I think they actually knew what happened to him but doesn't have the means of following up on his condition.
they did not. I base that on the 5 months without contact and him having to tell them what happened to him when he 1708590839457.png

Dex-chan lover
they did not. I base that on the 5 months without contact and him having to tell them what happened to him when he View attachment 1176
Just realized the manager dialogue in the second panel was referring to the incident where he got mad at Shima san and not him falling inside his house. Yeah they definitely doesn't know what happened. Perhaps they just thought the old guy just got so angry he stopped coming

Users who are viewing this thread