Shima-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Junk

Dex-chan lover
Woo backstory! I was wondering why he didn't act 'yakuza-like' (other than say, just old age mellowing him out or so XD)

Dex-chan lover
:meguuusad: I really hope the reminisce chapters/stories don’t end in a sad way.
well from what we've seen i don't think he's missing a pinky and his adopted father told him to be kind so i don't think we'd see him get his hands too dirty or so (who knows maybe he got this job at his age due to him to begin with)

Dex-chan lover
What about uncle's own son?
Will the dead beat dad cause trouble for Shima(MC)?
He doesn't have a son. He was the guy in charge of paying the old woman who ran the yakuza "childcare center", and at the time he was close to Tenkichi, the son of a member of his group.

It's entirely possible deadbeat dad will just be dead before the end of this backstory arc. He ran off with his woman, abandoning his group. They don't forgive you for that kind of behavior.

Dex-chan lover
:meguuusad: I really hope the reminisce chapters/stories don’t end in a sad way.
Tbf we did see him pray at the altar everyday. And Shima san does get into the Yakuza eventually. So perhaps his adopted dad death was the cause of it

Dex-chan lover
Tbf we did see him pray at the altar everyday. And Shima san does get into the Yakuza eventually. So perhaps his adopted dad death was the cause of it
would be great to see as a live action lol since we got Househusband as one

Users who are viewing this thread