Shima-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Manga Dream

Dex-chan lover
When I was a teen I used to send my art to manga/anime magazines all the time. When one (and yep, the only one) got featured in one magazine I was so happy. This chapter reminds me of that lol. I hope his dream of being a mangaka gets fulfilled

Dex-chan lover
lol i wonder if some workers get 'first dibs' on products like these but i can imagine depending on the rarity/value they wouldn't be allowed to

and magazine names aside given how big the internet is i'm sure he could get a small following on twitter eventually

Dex-chan lover
Shima san could've just easily told that guy his life story. Wait, what if this Matsuzawa San is the mangaka self insert?

Dex-chan lover
lol i wonder if some workers get 'first dibs' on products like these but i can imagine depending on the rarity/value they wouldn't be allowed to

and magazine names aside given how big the internet is i'm sure he could get a small following on twitter eventually
When I worked at a convenience store (many years ago), I was usually on shift when the magazine distributor came in with our mix of magazines and comics. I was really into Excalibur at the time so I always grabbed 1 of the copies before they got racked.

Users who are viewing this thread