Shima-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - A Town Where Kame Swims

Dex-chan lover
dang, even as a fake wig, rainbow hair seems like it'd be pricey (i imagine even two/half toned dye would be expensive/flashy enough since 'rainbow' might be over the top.)
The producer that told him to change his hair did him dirty

LOL yeah even a 'pop of color' and maybe a slightly nicer outfit would be better but i don't imagine most comedians dress in full on suits unless they get invited to proper events versus something more casual

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure the "grandson" is supposed to be his granddaughter. She's called Miko, and has clear breasts on pages 6-7. She's just a bit plain and not very feminine, which is why the producer pushed her to dye her hair.

Not sure if Shima and his colleague not recognizing that is intentional, or you've just had to assume it was a man in the TL since it is never clearly brought up.

Pretty sure the "grandson" is supposed to be his granddaughter. She's called Miko, and has clear breasts on pages 6-7. She's just a bit plain and not very feminine, which is why the producer pushed her to dye her hair.

Not sure if Shima and his colleague not recognizing that is intentional, or you've just had to assume it was a man in the TL since it is never clearly brought up.
I agree with this. The facial reactions aren't particularly masculine either.

Users who are viewing this thread