Shimanami Tasogare

Wow this was truly a great read, now I don't feel regretful for staying up all night reading this instead of studying for my exams.

Im a closeted lesbian who doesn't totally accept who I truly am, because i'm scared of being hated specially by my family. Yet this series helped me to just start being nice to myself and just accept myself wholeheartedly, but I just dont have the guts to truly come out of the closet yet, im still waiting for that right timing to come out. I really love this series so bad

This was one of the best experiences I've had when reading. I spend almost the entire time reading this crying because of how much i relate to this.

I don't really know who I am right now, but this has made me realize that I can just be who I want to be, without having to worry about what others think. I just need to know that who i am now isn't who ill be in the future. I know this sounds cringey but this is what I really feel.

10/10 read the entire series in one sitting while crying.

This is so good. Was crying the whole way through, it was so well written and drawn.

Users who are viewing this thread