Shimeji Simulation - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Majime-chan's House

Power Uploader
I don't know why everyone is thinking that a manga set in the same universe as Girls Last Tour is going to be a cute and fluffy series.

Dex-chan lover
> she's mine
> if we have a child
> your first time's mine

This is wholesome and totally not suggestive.

Dex-chan lover
tbh, as near as I recall, 'so what would it look like if we had a baby' is pretty normal teen girl talk.

Dex-chan lover
Would be interesting if the girl from the one shot really got here. The one shot was stupidily fucking dark so it would lead this one to get even darker with proper development.

Fed-Kun's army
@Anomander The only right answer.

@NamelessGent @Epsilon04 Really anything by this author is dark. All of their works have a lot of surreal elements, and delve into depression. They have a 1 shot called "Flan Wants to Die" for example. This author has a cute style, and makes cute moments, but make no mistake their works are dark and usually bring up suicide. For me I think their works are relatable, since depression often feels like a listless surreal dream.

Also this series has always had various dark themes/humor, for example they have a literal hole digging club that's run by an alcoholic teacher, that can't stop digging holes. That's a text book example of gallows humor.

Dex-chan lover
@HauntedPizza Yeah totally, Tsukumizu's work are always a super interesting to read, having been dealing with depression and fuck ton of pills through all my life make this into an incredible experience just because of how much of myself I can see into it. Then again, if the girl from the one shot is legit coming it could take a turn interesting considering that this work is getting serialized and the one shot had 0 subtlelty about it's themes, even if they are already recurring themes from them

it's only 11 pages long but somehow it felt like more happened. this is a well paced series. there's so many weekly manga I've read where in 17 pages it feels like you only read five.

@whoamiagain it's a hunter x hunter reference too. hisoka's "oh my rubber nen" scene. I really like these little translator bits at the end of each chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread