Shimeji Simulation - Vol. 5 Ch. 49.5 - Volume 5 Extras

Dex-chan lover
Once again, truly one heckuva ride, and as the afterward says a beautiful mirror to Girls Last Tour. One exploring the challenges and finding hope and connections amidst the ever more constricting physical limits, energy and possibilities trending towards zero, and the other the challenges and finding hope and connections amidst the infinite. Both would be, and perhaps someday will be, very hard for humans and very divorced from any of our present existences, but Tsukumizu took us on a journey through each in a beautiful, human way.

Thanks so much to the translators!

Double-page supporter
This manga quickly became my all-time favorite. Thank you very much for translating it!

Dex-chan lover
so is it all but confirmed that this is the simulation that was launched into space in Girl's Last Tour?
Oh it is? That completely missed me. I haven’t read it in a while and guess I forgot what the rocket launched. Wasn’t there a frame or two of someone who looked like Shijima in the camera’s photos?

I kinda wanted to tell a story where one of the main characters was pulled out of an ancestor simulation, as the cast explored the millions of layers and simulations of a supermassive black hole matryoshka world, near the entropic end of the galactic cluster. All different kinds of post-humans and machine intelligences coming to live around a black hole after their red dwarves burnt out, a clash of alien cultures and misremembered histories. More whimsical than dramatic, but in shades of both. Now that I think about it, it would just be a blend of Shimeji Simulation and Blame.

I've reading this since back in
The Covid-Quarantine Era,
I got bored and accidentally
stumbled upon it. Thank you
Tsukumizu-Sensei for creating
this manga, it's a good journey,
I love reading it, and back then
I always excited waiting for new
chapter to released every month.
And It's finally reached The End.

Users who are viewing this thread