Shimeji Simulation

Dex-chan lover
I think that Pre-serialization is a prequel of the chapter 1 as someone mentioned here.
Her becoming shut in because her friend suicide and Her friend Yocchan that wanted to became Shimeji/Mushroom.
All this also might be related to her dream calling a fish Yocchan?
Also her sister making Yocchan number 2?

Too much needs more chapter

Double-page supporter
@NickieTheFool It's not connected in an impactful way. Chi and Yuu have actually made an appearance (they live in the same complex as Shimeji), so I guess it's one of the AU hinted at in the GLT anthology? Also I think some of the class members appeared in the videos Chi and Yuu found at the end of what was adapted to the anime, but I haven't directly compared, so I don't know that for sure. As near as I can tell, they may as well be separate, but there are nods here and there.

Double-page supporter
the premise of the series is that an egg-girl , depression and fish lady break reality so they can eat giant apples

Dex-chan lover
Is there at least one person who reads this not because of a direct or indirect connection with Girl's last Tour?

I really hope this gets picked up for an official english release sometime.
Pretty great so far and the plot is starting to kick in.

Contributor
Lol I was gonna say exactly what VoidWalker09 said. Fr though, I really wanna own a copy of this irl.

The last thing you'd want in your Burger King burger is someone's head fungus.

For the longest time I read the title as Shimeji Stimulation. Sounds like a hentai title, doesn't it?

this is manga for people who appreciate the finer things in life

Dex-chan lover
I hope this manga stays mysterious. Any explanation of what is even going on will take away from the appeal of its mysterious anesthetic.

Users who are viewing this thread