Shimeji Simulation

What this series trying to communicate is the concept of boredom. Egg girl made friend with mushroom girl because she was bored. The teacher dig hole because she was bored. The scientist created a machine because she was bored. That's the reason why the conflicts in this manga never got resolved. It's sheer boredom. The plot never goes anywhere, because then, it would become interesting.

Wow, didn't realize it would be ending with chapter 49. What a pleasant ending and great manga, thanks to Orchescans for all the work.

I don't understand, why is someone retranslating this? If it's only for practice, then why not do another, untranslated, manga?

Dex-chan lover
i like this, but i feel weirdly emotional after reading it [] perhaps the feeling of being shut in and isolation? perhaps longing? im unsure. i thought the world would become the same as it was, but there is really no way of doing that [also like , im yabbering but the expansion of the universe and stuff???] [] all i know is a cried a bit, perhaps because im soft.

Wtf is wrong with you?
Pretty sure it's just an observation that all of his manga seem to have suicide as a prominent theme.

Flan Wants to Die - Obvious

Girl's Last Tour - Every side character has some major event happen to them that causes them to suicide. Map Guy loses his map, Plane Girl loses her plane, the AI was lonely for hundreds of years, Yuuri and Chito also keep a C4 bomb and a bullet (detonator) just in case.

Shimeji Oneshot - Older girl commits suicide after pleasuring notShimeji.

----

If the author did kill himself the response would probably be, "well yeah of course, didn't you see the warning signs in his manga?".

Double-page supporter
Pretty sure it's just an observation that all of his manga seem to have suicide as a prominent theme.

Flan Wants to Die - Obvious

Girl's Last Tour - Every side character has some major event happen to them that causes them to suicide. Map Guy loses his map, Plane Girl loses her plane, the AI was lonely for hundreds of years, Yuuri and Chito also keep a C4 bomb and a bullet (detonator) just in case.

Shimeji Oneshot - Older girl commits suicide after pleasuring notShimeji.

----

If the author did kill himself the response would probably be, "well yeah of course, didn't you see the warning signs in his manga?".
What you're saying and what i was replying to are different things. I have a dark sense humor myself, but even for me thats fucked up especially since i love Tsukumizus great works

Users who are viewing this thread