Shimekiri Mae niwa Yuri ga Hakadoru - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, and picking this up

For those interested in the Light Novel, CClaw finished off the tl of Vol.2 last month, which made me wonder if the manga plan to stop after finishing Vol.2 or continue with original content, since here manga is already covering LN Vol.2 (as per author word in the vol.2 afterword, the story concludes there, unless the LN and manga sell well, but been 2+ years since Vol.2 was published)

Group Leader
@zeztie from volume 2 to volume 4? Is there a mistake in inputting the volume number?

image.png

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter, and picking this up

For those interested in the Light Novel, CClaw finished off the tl of Vol.2 last month, which made me wonder if the manga plan to stop after finishing Vol.2 or continue with original content, since here manga is already covering LN Vol.2 (as per author word in the vol.2 afterword, the story concludes there, unless the LN and manga sell well, but been 2+ years since Vol.2 was published)
I haven't read the ln, but without giving anything away - there's a page at the end of volume 3 that says volume 4 is releasing in 2024.

Dex-chan lover
Another fluffy chapter, wish they did more in the bath tho :pout:
Also the cat food part reminds me of District 9 that I've just watched recently
Thank you so much our lord and savior for the update, didn't notice it's almost a year since last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read the ln, but without giving anything away - there's a page at the end of volume 3 that says volume 4 is releasing in 2024.
I see, well i guess it all depend on how much of LN Vol.2 it get covered until the end of this volume, but sorta make sense if LN Vol.1 was covered in 2 manga volumes (it ended within the first 4 pages of ch13), for Vol.2 to be covered in 2 as well, so we won't know the answer until manga Vol.4 release, if is going to continue or not (or the latest chapter corresponding to that volume do)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for continuing this zeztie!
I love the LN of this and the manga does live up to it so far, both of them are really cute :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see this back. I'd forgotten we'd already had the confession so I was certain the bath sex would be a dream after she passed out but no. Maybe I'll head back to chapter 1.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translation,
Oh god how I miss this manga.

I know those pet food taste pretty bland, since salt is bad for their furs and fat is bad for their heart. But I am still wondering the taste of Scooby's snacks.

Users who are viewing this thread