Shimekiri Mae niwa Yuri ga Hakadoru - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Double-page supporter
Wow, that was fast! Thanks for picking this series up, I re-read it all since it's been so long!

Also that was quite a.. unique premise for a chapter

Group Leader
Thank you.
1ualhp.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! this one is great.... oh here comes a rival x0 and one that's successful and has a lot of money and talent too, yikes! gambatte !

I hope the protagonist becomes even more bold too!

Double-page supporter
Thanks for picking this up! I didn't expect to see more.

The content of the second half here makes me think...the author must have had to actually try cat food to write this, right? That's some dedication.

Dex-chan lover
Sat there for a good minute trying to discern if it was just silly or a purposeful double entendre based on the fact that it was specifically cat food.

thank you very much for the chapter, i love this manga so i've been patiently waiting!

Dex-chan lover
A great series that I was waiting for the former scanlator to release altogether, but the day never seemed to come. Good job, I also have the physical volume. Btw @zeztie , pages 9 and 10 are duplicated except for a correction on a bubble, I guess you added one page instead of replacing it.

Group Leader
A great series that I was waiting for the former scanlator to release altogether, but the day never seemed to come. Good job, I also have the physical volume. Btw @zeztie , pages 9 and 10 are duplicated except for a correction on a bubble, I guess you added one page instead of replacing it.
thanks for the heads up, should be fixed now!

I also just went through and did a few minor edits/reuploaded the whole thing because I did a bad job of numbering my folders. Don't know if I missed a page but if it wasn't there before it should be there now.

Fed-Kun's army
Zeztie, I love you! I was so sad this one had been sitting, but here comes one of my favorite translators to pick it up again <3

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

trying to find ways to cook catfood wasnt how i expected to spend the few hours after reading this chapter but here i am
i think i am gonna so something i regret when im with my partner...

Users who are viewing this thread