Shimekiri Mae niwa Yuri ga Hakadoru - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.1

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for both of them tbh. I guess the manga is trying to say Yukari doesn't truly understand the concept of love? It's more like she's just fond of Ayu and doesn't want her to leave because this is the first time she's felt the way that she does. And the story framing feels like it's pointing towards Yukari feeling inadequate to deal with all the emotional weight and burden that Ayu's love has.

For like 11-12 chapters, Yukari is more or less just happy to finally have someone to share her personal life with. It's good that she still understands that accepting Ayu's love would eventually lead to this specific scenario, because that's how she felt on the first hot spring night. Ayu I just feel bad for because she's been abandoned by lots of people and keeps doubting her self-worth, and even when she's found "love", Yukari's not even sure of how she herself feels (even though she's obviously jealous at a bunch of points).

Dex-chan lover
Well, for the idol fans, it's a great news. No fake Yuri business bullshit lol.

For hikari... I guess her homo meter still not high enough. She need consume more gayness. :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
I think saying she doesn’t have any “real” love for Ayu is too harsh. I think she does love Ayu, but not in a very healthy way.
all commenters is just overthinking. Back then the chapter they start date. She was literary have the train of thought how she never have anyone she love, she not really understand love, like. Everyone come and go, she never really upset about it. But Aya is the first person she don't want to leave.
this shit is just the classic "what is love" shenanigan mangaka like to pull, especially more so in Yuri

Dex-chan lover
I'm just going to assume this is a "Bloom Into You" situation.

People have certain expectations about love. They hear about these great romantic gestures and how enraptured people feel, and can't relate. But, love is not a simple sensory expression. It's a complex pattern of interactions, and it's different in every case. Love is anything that functions as love. If people are happy together, that's all that's needed.

Users who are viewing this thread