Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai: Man●hen

Dex-chan lover
Novel is completed at 11 volumes, this is completed at 4 volumes, and last I looked the anime seems like it wasn't getting a season 2. I'd really like to see more from this author but I can barely find anything about even the other thing they wrote before this, let alone their current project(s?).

@guilhaume There are 64 chapters but no one is scanlating and uploading. If they are its elsewhere.
@Glomoro The anime wont get a second season as the voice actor for Anna died in 2015. If there were to be a new anime it would probably a new studio redoing it all from the start or, using a new voice actor. And I dont think either of those two are going to happen for a few more years at least.

Dex-chan lover
@bishopbleach The voice actress thing might not help, but that is not the reason. The novels were completed pretty soon after it aired, and season 1 didn't do well enough on its own or advertising for the novels to warrant another season. Those are realistic reasons. If the series seemed profitable enough they would've started working on season 2 the day she died. No question. If someone did make any sort of official statement that her death had anything to do with it, that was some PR verbal diarrhea or something. They're in it for the money, not the warm and fuzzies with their staff.

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't really expecting to see more chapters of this any time soon. Last update was like 3 years ago according to MU, so thanks for the work.

@Glomoro, I know right? This is a very pleasant surprise. Now if only the original novels could get the same treatment.

You're welcome everyone for the new chapters! My friends and I have recently found the remaining manga chapters and the raws for 10 of the LNs. The manga chapters shouldn't be a big problem (18-23 are the remaining ones.), but the LNs are going to take some time. It's proving to be impossibly hard to translate and I'm pretty sure I'm going to set the world record for longest headache ever, so please have some patience with us. TBH we're not actually sure if we can do it so please try not to get your hopes up with the LN, but be sure to expect more manga chapters, that's for sure.

Contributor
@apoelayoshi7
I'm pretty sure js06 tried his hand at this and thought it was too much work for something he only somewhat liked, and it comes from the Horizon translator, so I'm sure that you'll win that record.

Dex-chan lover
Will I ever get to see the busty American (?) on so much of the art?

@apoelayoshi7 Too late you've already gotten my hopes up for the novels simply by revealing that...jokes aside, yeah I have heard they beasts to try to translate for a variety of reasons. If you pull that off to any degree you, including those you're working with, will be both scholars and saints.

Dex-chan lover
If there's one less to take out of all this, it's "Do not stick it in crazy".

Dex-chan lover
If you post this on reddit, make a text post to not get banned because of the thumbnail

Dex-chan lover
so can anyone spoil me about LN ending? any info will do :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread