Shimotsuki-san Likes the Mob ~This Shy Girl is Only Sweet Towards Me~

Who are you?
A magical incel fairy. I come down with my hammer of "large" text to bore you to death and lay magic spell of impotence or anti-hoe magic (every man denies you). I call it hyper sexist magic, since it applies differently depending on your sex.

Dex-chan lover
an incredibly inept manga built on a meta-narrative structure. And how in most cases this leads to the fact that the characters act because the author said so. It's like Author does not understand that he writing a story about heroes who have and don't have free will at the same time

Supporter
A magical incel fairy. I come down with my hammer of "large" text to bore you to death and lay magic spell of impotence or anti-hoe magic (every man denies you). I call it hyper sexist magic, since it applies differently depending on your sex.
Odd life choices.

Good luck with that. 👍🏻

Dex-chan lover
Take a shot everytime you read the word side character/mob/main character/heroine in this manga.

Last edited:
Supporter
People call it NTR.....It's not, not even vibes of NTR. This spineless POS simply imagined that he could be a harem king.
Girls at some point i presume liked him and even wanted him to take a step towards them but he played "friends" with them during his middle school years basically what "NTR" guys does but he is more handsome and more positive than POS MC.
In any case do you call it NTR when some POS "thinks" that girls are his when they were nothing more than friends? They moved on, they weren't interested in friendship and honestly even in real world do you often see girls befriending boys?
In my observation in order for man and women to be friends one of the party has to have feelings for the other then "friendship" lasts when both have zero feelings their "friendship" becomes something more akin to frequent acquaintances. It's very (like really rare) when maleXfemale friendship lasts or blossoms without any attraction.
During my school years and young adult years we invited girl to the party not because we found them interesting, but because someone might "score", so that party wouldn't be called "sausage party" or to have more people. Now that I'm older I'm content going out with just my friends and sometimes with their girlfriends but honestly there's not much interacting with them. They don't understand a lot of things due to gender gap (which is massive, struggles and jokes that men understand from age 0 are geometrically different to women same with men we don't understand or not willing to). Women develop for the most part different hobbies and even if they develop the same hobby POINTS OF INTEREST in that hobby most of the time are different.

Sorry for the rant, needed to establish why POS is POS and why this isn't NTR. All my friends (women) disappeared from my life as soon as I or they established that we will be nothing more than friends(Same with everyone i know, only "playboys" among my circle retained a lot of "girl friends".
Any fool who believes that his partners opposite gender friend is just a friend is playing with a dynamite that has been lit. When gender specific attributes start to appear (aged 6-7) that is when we grow apart and friendship with opposites become something akin to fairytale or unicorn (there are cases but they are few). Also if ever a woman tells you he is just a friend, sit and have serious talk with her and tell a male perspective how some are aggressive pursuers whilst others are crouching tigers waiting for the right moment to catch their prey. (Moments where you have a fight with her, while she is drunk or any moment of weakness from her is an opportunity for her "friend" to take action)
Dude this whole rant says a lot more about you and your attitude towards women than any universal truth. There is something deeply sad about your total alienation from 50% of earths entire population because so much of your personality and self worth is wrapped up in getting your dick wet.

Consider therapy bro.

Edit: LMAO apparently I reacted pretty similarly to this the first time I read through this thread, then completely forgot about because you, like this manga, are completely forgettable. Good luck with your world view.

Last edited:
MC and FL is fine. The "protagonist" needs to fuck a woman. The three girls can fuck off. 3 stories or 12 cm of rope should do it

The fuck am i just read? Seem promising to me because of the good premise. But the more i read, the more it getting worse. The MC keep yappin' about himself being mob. His "rival" whole character doesn't make sense. Bad FL. No chemistry in-between them. The way how the author going with his sister. Giving 7/10 because of cute art tho, and yeah i like trash animanga

I am hoping in one of the chapters soon that azusa realized that her relationship with her brother is destroyed due to her selfishness in seeking her ideal brother when in fact Koutarou was a true brother to her.
As for yuzuki realized that her relationship with her childhood friend Koutarou is destroyed due to her complex chest when Koutarou Nakayama was supporting her in not having a chest complex and rumors start to spread that she is a skank.
finally, kirari realized that her twisted personality is destroying the relationship with Koutarou and those all around her and rumors start to spread that she is a skank too.
For ryouma soon realized he lost his childhood friend due to his neglect and selfishness, and rumors start to spread that he is a dirty womanizer
For Koutarou and shiho be happy together.
While the three girls and ryouma realized what they have done and live in regret and never be happy ever again

Users who are viewing this thread