Shimotsuki-san wa Mobu ga Suki ~Hitomishiri na Kanojo wa Ore ni Dake Dere Amai~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Supporter
755059.jpg

Summoned.

Double-page supporter
Dear god this chud is annoying. As is the little sister. Don't call some random dude bro to your real bros face. FFS
oni-chan and similar words are endearing terms and it has been explained the sister has a trauma about her dead brother that looks just like that other MF, literal pwoer of the script there, don't worry...she has a real awakening and all that shit stops eventaully, she goes back to only valuing and caring for her real step brother, even leaving the memory of the dead one behind

they can't make her character grow if she has no flaws to fix, and in this series probably she and...

ryoma

...will be the ones who grow the most as characters, but i doubt we will see it with the second one i mentioned since the manga will adapt at most the second volume of the novels

Dex-chan lover
I'd say MC should just use him as a fuel for the stove. Yeet him into the stove.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I think I remember at least two mangas with that exact premise, got isekaid to otome game as a mob with pure romance story.
I'm hoping it will turn out to be a dating sim the popular boy was isekaied into, but his natural personality meant he destroyed the ending he thought he was getting. You know, turn out to be a deconstruction.

Not gonna lie im enjoying this im seeing the Assholes Girl starting to stop liking him but can just this guy fck off?

Aggregator gang
to put it shortly...yeah, everyone here is influenced by "the power of the script" and it favours some more than others, that's why the three girls are in love with ryoma for no reason, also why MC had such low self esteem at the beggining and many more stuff...

the three girls have different "endings" but none of them will get between shiho and the MC, the sister goes back to be like before ryoma appeared, even in this chapter you can see her going back to normal with MC and breaking the spell slowly, she also becomes very good friends with shiho (we can also see the beginings of that on this chapter) the other two will have their dramatic arcs but will remain in love with ryoma, library girl will become friends with MC again but not as close as they were before, childhood friend only has eyes for ryoma and MC and her kinda settle on how they really don't like each other anymore
Man that kinda sucks

Dex-chan lover
FFS JUST DELETE HIM ALREADY.
Feels like watching a romance anime with a parasite serving as antagonist :kek:

Dex-chan lover
I wanna comment about azu-nyan but damn, this guy is infuriating. Just fuck off already man

Dex-chan lover
to put it shortly...yeah, everyone here is influenced by "the power of the script" and it favours some more than others, that's why the three girls are in love with ryoma for no reason, also why MC had such low self esteem at the beggining and many more stuff...

the three girls have different "endings" but none of them will get between shiho and the MC, the sister goes back to be like before ryoma appeared, even in this chapter you can see her going back to normal with MC and breaking the spell slowly, she also becomes very good friends with shiho (we can also see the beginings of that on this chapter) the other two will have their dramatic arcs but will remain in love with ryoma, library girl will become friends with MC again but not as close as they were before, childhood friend only has eyes for ryoma and MC and her kinda settle on how they really don't like each other anymore
well we dont need some extra girls anyways

Dex-chan lover
The funny thing is that, if this was actually the meta game/manga/novel that this is implied to be, we would hate the real MC for interfering with the pseudo-MC's romance with his childhood friend. That said, Shiho is the childhood friend character, so it was never meant to be.

Users who are viewing this thread