Shin Mazinger Zero - Vol. 9 Ch. 41 - Fists of Emotion

Me

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
1,471
Oh man, this reminds me of the final battle of EDF 2017, just with more ROCKETO PAAAAANCH!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
1,011
the real Mazinger Z is the friends they made along the way...
 
Power Uploader
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
1,161
@Sargent5
Typo on page 6: "A little think like that..." >> "A little thing like that..."
On page 2, what does " MES " stand for?
 
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Messages
10
This episode has references from SKILLS and The Guardian by JAM Project
I'll fix the page 6 and "Mes" on page 2 I think the translator means "me" in plural form

I gave them the explanation of songs references in this chapter but they didn't include them. Probably they didn't like it which is fair enough lol.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Messages
270
This.
THIS is what I miss about super robots.

God DAYUM, you can just feel that GAR oozing everywhere.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top