Shin Mazinger Zero vs Ankoku Daishougun - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Editor here

I'm so sorry everyone.Covid19 has been rough on me and my team. All of my team members need to quit and focus on their personal life and family. It's only me now.

However, don't worry too much about it. My Thai translation version is up to volume 4 and what I need yo do is replace the translated dialogues from Thai to English and some drawing and cleaning.

I will try to keep on 3 pages per day pacing so I could release 1 chapter per month.

Fed-Kun's army
Take your time Editor, just from being able to read this we're thankful, it doesn't matter how long it takes you

great job @pizh!
but also pls stop referring to the Great General of Darkness as "General Dark"

@Hanbei I'm not the translator. I personally think he did a great job at translating this manga. I'm neither English nor Japanese native speaker and his translation is better than my Thai translation. I've learned a lot from him. I'm not sure why he decided to use "Dark" not "Darkness". If they want to change from Dark to Darkness to align with many English translated name for Ankoku Dai Shogun, I will change it immedietly. Otherwise, I will stick with his translation.

Users who are viewing this thread