Shin Mazinger Zero vs Ankoku Daishougun

@Proxyax in the comment section of Shin Mazinger Zero, one editor of HappyScans! says that they are working on this manga, but that was 6 months ago. They working on other mangas too, so maybe they taking the time to translate this.

Don't worry man. I just finished editing the epilogue. It's on the QC process now.

As a die-hard Mazinger fan. I'd never ever drop this project. I was just extremely busy with Covid-19 because of my real job.

Stay healthy @Pizh, OMG it is here Mazinga Z(those italian voices or Portuguese voices are hilarious). It is great to see this great work being translated and mazinger z on the SRW franchise seeing it on action is great, those animations are justice.

Group Leader
@panjarosox Mazinkaiser don't appears in Shin Mazinger Zero actually it's Great Mazinger who come out to fight The Great General of Darkness

It seems this translation is the same as with Mazinger ZERO, which means a looooooot of time between chapters.

Editor here

I'm so sorry everyone.Covid19 has been rough on me and my team. All of my team members need to quit and focus on their personal life and family. It's only me now.

However, don't worry too much about it. My Thai translation version is up to volume 4 and what I need yo do is replace the translated dialogues from Thai to English and some drawing and cleaning.

I will try to keep on 3 pages per day pacing so I could release 1 chapter per month.

Users who are viewing this thread