Shin no Jitsuryoku wa Girigiri Made Kakushite Iyou to Omou - Ch. 30 - What I've Gained (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
"But to join, you have to surpass the OP MC."
Translation: "No."

That's an awkward handshake.

She does the opposite of a lot of morons in these stories. Instead of insulting someone the character she's speaking to cares about, she praises them. Most of these characters are far more sensitive concerning what you say about their friends compared to about themselves.

Summon squirrel: Success!

Being good at thrusting doesn't mean you have to use a spear. There are plenty of swords meant for thrusting. That's why they have pointy points.

Athena's getting another one. Neat.

...Theres honestly nothing to really say about this chapter.
:unsure:

That's quite sad for Athena...
Well, at least she's getting more followers. So she'll get more powerful. Probably.

Dex-chan lover
So she's going to make a contract with the cute little goddess just because she think she'll get a broken skill?

Thanks for the chapter.

If nothing else she should get the spearmanship skill to help her towards her new path.

Technically Lloyd did give her the advice on using thrust more...which makes him on the 'technically correct but cryptic af' level of Shadow-sama.

Dex-chan lover
Since Athena is a genuine goddess, not a demon pretending to be a goddess, it's not a bad idea to become her follower. Though with so few followers, Tina shouldn't expect Athena to give her a huge boost to her abilities. Tina is, however, a hard worker, so maybe she won't mind. She has a sense of chivalry and is somewhat chuuni, so I'm sure she won't blame Athena for anything.

Dex-chan lover
So she's going to make a contract with the cute little goddess just because she think she'll get a broken skill?

Thanks for the chapter.
i mean to be fair she only knows that she has spear skills... which is actually true so i doubt that she'll be dissapointed

Dex-chan lover
Athena gave Yuno his spear mastery right? I thought he'd push the idea of her becoming a follower of Athena, but apparently mc cant follow up on his own plan of making his goddess known

Users who are viewing this thread