Shin no Jitsuryoku wa Girigiri Made Kakushite Iyou to Omou - Ch. 30 - What I've Gained (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Athena gave Yuno his spear mastery right? I thought he'd push the idea of her becoming a follower of Athena, but apparently mc cant follow up on his own plan of making his goddess known
yeah but she won't be powerful enough for his strength to make sense right now. It would be suspicious

Dex-chan lover
GpaKJVv.png

That's so adorable!

ftdiIqc.png

Cid, is that you? Or is that your bro?

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so Cid Lloyd-sama is a reincarnator, I guess...?

Also, yay! Somebody else joining Team Athena!™️
Yanno, a bunch of soldiers think she's an amazing goddess, and I'm sure she got a lot of God points for that... not to me tion, she's also believing in Zeus MC, who is her father, so...

Interesting development...! 🤔

Since Athena is a genuine goddess, not a demon pretending to be a goddess, it's not a bad idea to become her follower. Though with so few followers, Tina shouldn't expect Athena to give her a huge boost to her abilities. Tina is, however, a hard worker, so maybe she won't mind. She has a sense of chivalry and is somewhat chuuni, so I'm sure she won't blame Athena for anything.
It could depend on how the contact works. Normal non-contacted people having faith in her might give a small boost to her power, whereas a contracted follower gives her a bigger amount of their individual power to use.
And it might be possible that Athena can loan power from one of her contracted followers to another, not just use it herself.
Or being her first female contractor might come with special blessings, I could see that too.

On a side note our goddess Athena was often depicted with a shield and spear and sometimes full armour as well. So this Athena granting spear abilities tracks.

Users who are viewing this thread